Exciting Opportunities for Experienced Legal Secretaries
We are recruiting experienced Legal Secretaries to join our Conveyancing Department, working in our Coalville office on a full time basis.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- To administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the Office Manual.
- To record all client and matter details on the case management system and set up new files, and ensure that the client/matter details are kept up to date.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for the Fee Earner.
- To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary ideally in a Conveyancing department
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of using a case management system
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Ability to hit the ground running
To apply, please email your CV and Covering Letter to Jim Abbott: email@example.com.