Buying, selling and leasing property can be a very stressful time for anyone. I will guide you through the process, offering impartial and unbiased advice in easy to understand language.
With over 40 years’ experience in property I always do my upmost to ensure that the transaction proceeds as smoothly as possible.
I can also assist you with Town and Country Planning, from applications or section 106 agreements to appeals, complex licensing matters, private company formations, disposals, acquisitions and mergers.
Head of the Commercial Property Team
- Commercial freehold acquisitions and sales
- Secured lending and investment
- Commercial leasehold creations, acquisitions, extensions, surrenders and sales (both whole and part)
- Commercial landlord and tenant matters including licences to assign, underlet and alter
- Licences to occupy and franchise areas
- Leases for photovoltaic generation arrays (including roof spaces)
- Rent deposits, recoveries and repayments
- Options and overage
- Site assembly, both residential and commercial
Head of the Commercial Team
- Small business acquisition and disposal
- Re-structuring of businesses
- Share sales
- Asset sales
- Joint Ventures
- Investment Agreements
- Purchases from Receivers
- MBOs and sales on of part
- Employment problems of acquisitions esp TUPE
- Shops and businesses