Recruiting: Criminal Solicitors
Two Criminal Solicitors sought for a well-regarded and Lexcel accredited firm in Leicestershire.
These are exciting positions for talented criminal solicitors with police station accreditation and/or court duty qualification to join our thriving practice. Working closely with senior members of the team, the successful solicitors will attend and advise clients at police stations and courts throughout the area which will include out of hours work. In addition, the solicitors will manage a varied caseload from instruction to trial. These roles would be to cover courts and police stations across the East Midlands, but primarily in Leicestershire.
- Providing a comprehensive crime duty service to Legal Aid and private clients
- Attending police stations both in and outside of office hours
- Providing advice and advocacy in the Magistrates’ Court
- Running police station and Magistrates’ Court files
- Interviewing witnesses and drafting witness statements
- Applications are encouraged from solicitors with a minimum of one year’s PQE in criminal defence matters
- Police station accreditation is essential
- Crime duty status is preferable
- The ability to provide first-class client care is important
We will offer a generous package that will include a competitive salary, payments for overtime, and a bonus scheme to the right candidates.
Applications by cv and covering letter to Paul Tubb via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.