WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are proud of the work that we do, and wouldn’t be successful without our awesome team of dedicated people.
Mander Cruickshank Solicitors is not your ordinary law firm. We do things differently. If you have the drive, determination and intelligence then we would like to hear from you.
If you have the desire to be a part of a creative, dynamic and innovative group of people in a hard working but fun and rewarding environment, then send your cv with covering letter to email@example.com.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- Death in Service insurance cover (value dependant on role)
- Pension Scheme (auto enrolment for employees aged 22 and over)
- Free eye checks with local Coalville optician
- Free flu jabs each autumn with local Coalville pharmacy
- Free Tickets (incl. Hospitality) for Coalville Town FC home matches
- Prize lottery on your birthday and work anniversary (includes extra holiday days and cash prizes)
- Detailed learning development plan for each member of staff
- Regular quiz nights and other team events (often includes free bar and buffet)
- Generous holiday allowance
A career at Mander Cruickshank Solicitors is more than just developing your ability to apply the law. We support all our people in developing their careers, and helping them reach their full potential. Our success depends on attracting the
best people and nurturing their talent.
We also believe in treating our people as people. We encourage our lawyers to have a life outside the office – and to enjoy the time they spend in work. Of course we all work hard, but we also recognise the importance of home and family. We value strong all-round team players who can develop good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
The firm is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants, employees and Partners will receive equal treatment regardless of age, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.
Strictly no agencies.