Exciting Opportunity for Conveyancing Legal Secretary – Mander Cruickshank Solicitors LLP
We are recruiting an experienced Legal Secretary to join our Conveyancing Department, working in our Coalville office on a full time basis. The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- To administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the Office Manual.
- To record all client and matter details on the case management system and set up new files, and ensure that the client/matter details are kept up to date.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for the Fee Earner.
- To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary in a Conveyancing department is essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of using a case management system
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Ability to hit the ground running
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
Applications should be made by cv and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please direct any queries regarding this opportunity to Kathryn Hicklin via email.