Mander Cruickshank Solicitors have expert Solicitors at hand to provide the very best advice and representation to professionals subject to criminal and disciplinary allegations across the United Kingdom.
We pride ourselves in offering sensible, clear and straightforward practical advice from the outset. We can offer assistance with:
- Advice and preparation for interviews
- Representation at interviews
- Advice and preparation of written representations and responses
- Advice regarding legal challenges or appeals
- Negotiating with regulatory body
We are currently able to offer assistance with the following regulatory bodies:
- Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC)
- Solicitors Regulatory Authority (SRA)
- Bar Standards Board (BSB)
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Football Association (FA)
Legal Aid is not available for professional discipline matters but we do offer competitive and affordable legal advice including, if appropriate, a fixed fee service. We can also look at your insurance policy to see whether funding could be available via your insurer.